Podcast Episode 1 – Introduction and Background to the BlockOps Crypto Mining Method
Published my first podcast – I intend to do this about every week or so. New format, updated information. If you have questions you would like me to answer in upcoming podcast shows, please ask in the comments below.
Direct link to podcast in webpage
- This is the first video of the first season of a podcast series designed to provide actionable information to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency miners.
- Review my mining experience and discuss size of current facilities.
- Quick overview of Bitcoin mining philosophy.
- My background and how this has led to the development of the ideas that are incorporated into operations.
BlockOps Crypto Mining Podcast – home for all the podcast episodes
- Bitcoin Mining is the Skin in the Game of the Next Economy
- Planning Your Bitcoin Mining Operation
- Actions for Miners to Take During The Cryptocurrency Price Cycle
- How Semiconductor Process Technology Affects ASIC Miner Profitability
- The Mining Algo Technology Progression – CPU->GPU->FPGA->ASIC
Videos on YouTube:
- The first mining facility I built – 40 miners
- Second Bitcoin and Crypto mining facility – 500 miners
- North Georgia Crypto Mining 900 miner buildout – this is a good design!
- First International Shipping Container system – 150 to 300 miners
- Most Popular Video on YouTube – Tips for Small Bitcoin Miners to Maximize Their Advantages
- Second most popular video – CryptoCurrency Mining Strategies and What I am Mining Sept 2017
If you would like professional assistance, see North Georgia Crypto Mining – consulting, hosting, containers, support. NGCM is a business created in 2019 with two of my experienced mining partners in Dahlonega, Georgia (USA). Together we have the experience, skills, and scale to do our own crypto mining and provide products and services to others.