Speaker Bio for Conferences and Interviews:
####### End of Speaker Bio #######
What I do:
Own and operate mid-size Bitcoin and Altcoin mining facilities in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Co-founder and manager of ZenCash, a cryptocurrency that enables public, private, and anonymous transactions, messaging, and publishing for people worldwide on a secure and reliable blockchain using bitcoin and private zk-snark technology.
- I’ve got some background that’s helpful for running a mining operation, and for helping to manage a worldwide team of contributors:
- Started and led a 60 employee Information Technology sales and services organization. Focused on data networking, security, and VoIP systems. The business was named Adcap Network Systems, Inc.
- Led the technical upgrade designs and deployments at 50-5000 user organizations for
- Data networking – wired and wireless
- Network Security
- PBX replacements with Cisco Voice over IP phone systems.
- Server and storage systems
- After 14 years building company, sold the IT business to a larger company.
- Before that, worked for Cisco Systems, worked in semiconductor industry.
- Four years experience as a US Navy Officer on a fast attack submarine based in Hawaii
Formal Education and Certifications:
- Electrical Engineering degree from United States Naval Academy.
- Post-graduate Nuclear Engineering Training in the classified US Navy Nuclear Program.
- Previously qualified to be Chief Engineer of US Navy nuclear propulsion plant.
- Cisco Certifications – CCDP, CCNP Route/Switch, CCNP Collaboration
- Check out my videos here: Block Operations YouTube Channel
- Blog about business experience called Priority Queue
- I have some business experience – connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Here’s an old video on SIP trunking. Here is another on Cisco VoIP Phone Systems.
Grant (my son) does a lot of the technical work at our mining business. The dog likes to sleep and go on walks.
This is me on top of the submarine. It was a while ago.
This is the submarine I was on, the USS Cavalla – SSN-684
The purpose of Block Operations is to
- Operate cryptocurrency mining facilities profitably and reliably
- Develop and refine systems for cryptocurrency mining at scale
- Share what we learn with the cryptocurrency mining community
Affiliate link disclosure:
Some of the links in the blogs on this site link to products sold by companies that offer a commission. If you buy those products, Block Operations may earn a commission on the sale. This does not change the price of the products.
I only recommend products that I know to be a good value, from reputable companies, through authorized sales channels.