March 2021 Bitcoin Mining Facility update and tour
Putting the two 1200 amp panels and 400 amp subpanels into two shipping containers, and running other container and building at full capacity.
Brief video tour of containers in progress and building:
Check out my store for commonly used mining accessories. Interested in consulting, recommendations, advice, support, or hosting your miners? We can do that at North Georgia Crypto Mining
Also find the BlockOps Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Podcast on:
- Google Podcasts
BlockOps Crypto Mining Podcast – home for all the podcast episodes
- Bitcoin Mining is the Skin in the Game of the Next Economy
- Planning Your Bitcoin Mining Operation
- Actions for Miners to Take During The Cryptocurrency Price Cycle
- How Semiconductor Process Technology Affects ASIC Miner Profitability
- The Mining Algo Technology Progression – CPU->GPU->FPGA->ASIC
Videos on YouTube:
- The first mining facility I built – 40 miners
- Second Bitcoin and Crypto mining facility – 500 miners
- North Georgia Crypto Mining 900 miner buildout – this is a good design!
- First International Shipping Container system – 150 to 300 miners
- Most Popular Video on YouTube – Tips for Small Bitcoin Miners to Maximize Their Advantages
- Second most popular video – CryptoCurrency Mining Strategies and What I am Mining Sept 2017
If you would like professional assistance, see North Georgia Crypto Mining – consulting, hosting, containers, support. NGCM is a business created in 2019 with two of my experienced mining partners in Dahlonega, Georgia (USA). Together we have the experience, skills, and scale to do our own crypto mining and provide products and services to others.