We shut down the mining facility in the leased warehouse space and are consolidating into one location. Planning on taking the existing infrastructure and putting it into a shipping container for mining. This is a good summer project while our ASIC miner utilization is lower right after the Bitcoin halving.
Video of shutdown mining facility:
Video of planning the new shipping container:
Also find the BlockOps Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Podcast on:
- Google Podcasts
BlockOps Crypto Mining Podcast – home for all the podcast episodes
- Bitcoin Mining is the Skin in the Game of the Next Economy
- Planning Your Bitcoin Mining Operation
- Actions for Miners to Take During The Cryptocurrency Price Cycle
- How Semiconductor Process Technology Affects ASIC Miner Profitability
- The Mining Algo Technology Progression – CPU->GPU->FPGA->ASIC
Videos on YouTube:
- The first mining facility I built – 40 miners
- Second Bitcoin and Crypto mining facility – 500 miners
- North Georgia Crypto Mining 900 miner buildout – this is a good design!
- First International Shipping Container system – 150 to 300 miners
- Most Popular Video on YouTube – Tips for Small Bitcoin Miners to Maximize Their Advantages
- Second most popular video – CryptoCurrency Mining Strategies and What I am Mining Sept 2017
If you would like professional assistance, see North Georgia Crypto Mining – consulting, hosting, containers, support. NGCM is a business created in 2019 with two of my experienced mining partners in Dahlonega, Georgia (USA). Together we have the experience, skills, and scale to do our own crypto mining and provide products and services to others.